Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Weather considerations...

Its about eleven o'clock in the evening, charts cluttered over the ground in our hotelroom, together we're looking at alternative routes to avoid the weather which might cause us a delay. Several calls made to Schiphol Meteo of which we must say, they are of great help. However, we cannot decide anything, we have to wait till tomorrow to see if somehow weather, cloudbase and icing allow us to depart. For now: sleep tight, we will for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment